- I live in St. Louis, Missouri
- I am a nurse at Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- What made me want to become a nurse was when our first child was hospitalized with RSV when he was about 8 months old. He needed to be hospitalized for a week. The nurses were very busy but found/made time to be present and compassionate with our son and us. It made me want to be there for others in their time of need.
- My favorite thing about being a nurse is being there to help others.
- A fun fact about myself is that I played baseball for an international traveling team that went to Japan for 3 week when I was about 12 years old.